fair trade your shop
Why fair trade?
- Because more than ever, as consumers or business managers, we want to know where the products we buy come from, who makes them, and what our real impact is. We want to become more responsible and shop according to our values as much as possible.
- Every day, more people are waking up to the fact that our modern way of life has become too wasteful and is placing more pressure on those less fortunate than us and on our beautiful blue planet. If we want to align ourselves with a more sustainable future, fair trade offers us a road map, a practical path anyone can follow.
- By committing even a small corner of your store to handmade and fair trade products, you become part of the world-wide fair trade chain of conscious change-makers.
- Fair Trade gifts infuse your store with meaning and purpose so your everyday work makes the world a kinder place.
- By sharing artists' stories and exposing more people to the wonders of ethically-made goods, hopefully you will build stronger connections, touch hearts and empower shoppers to become active forces for positive change with every fair trade gift they buy, and that is the essence of win-win thinking!
Our store partners:
To reach conscious consumers across the US, Canada, and even around the world, Lucuma Designs relies on the dedication of like-minded specialty shops such as yours. Our collections of gourds, knitted finger puppets, Christmas ornaments, and folk art can be found in fair trade shops, botanical gardens, art museums, nature centers, galleries and other cool shops in over 800 locations!
Other fair trade collections:
The more, the merrier! Of course, we hope you may find our Lucuma Designs’ lines exciting for your store, but please don’t stop with us! Visit our favorite fair trade friends at the Fair Trade Federation to discover more beautiful, original fair trade collections.