As a fair trade company, we work hard to improve the lives of talented artists and craftsman by selling their artwork in a viable marketplace. Our goal is to bring a win-win proposition to the marketplace that leads to sustainable long-term success for everyone.
To keep this chain of success moving, we try to protect the exclusivity of our lines by limiting their web exposure. It also has been our experience that our handmade products sell best when people can touch, feel, and see them! Because of this, we focus our efforts on serving brick and mortar stores.
brick & mortar store: If you are already a client, the authenticity and originality of our handmade collections should already be helping your store stand out. In return, we request that you help us limit the exposure of our lines by displaying our collections online only through your own website and not selling them via 3rd party online platforms. Please get familiar with complying with our web store policy below.
online only retailer: You may sell our products online from your own website and under the following conditions.
- Photos: you are welcome to use our product photos on your site or take your own.
- Names & Descriptions: to prevent our websites to be penalized for having the same content and maximize our combined SEO (search engine optimization), we do request you to please do write your own names and descriptions for all of our products.
- No Third Party Selling: you many NOT sell our products on 3rd party sites such as (but not restricted to) Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.
- Pricing: we ask you to please price our fair trade gifts with at least a 100% markup from our wholesale price.
- No Drop Shipping: sorry, but drop shipping is currently unavailable.