This time of the year we are reminded of how incredibly fortunate we are for your support and dedication! As fair traders, business people, Americans and Peruvians, we are also grateful for:
- the chance to open our hearts and help other people.
- the luxury of enjoying and sharing beautiful handicrafts and artist stories.
- our creative nature and sensibility to appreciate beauty.
- being able to link people from different cultures and create meaningful connections.
- our team of compassionate people who breath and practice fair trade every day.
- And much, much more!
As you promote fair trade in your town, we hope you will appreciate that your work uplifts people and makes the world more beautiful!
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
The Lucuma Team - Diane, Alex, Jennifer, Sam, Don and Alessandra
“I am thankful to be part of this team and the ability to help others, not to mention being surrounded by beautiful art pieces.” Diane
“I am thankful for being able to help communities do what they love and prosper enough to be able to turn around and help their own communities flourish.” Alex
“I’m thankful for the opportunity to help spread the creativity and talent blossoming in Peru and Costa Rica. To see artists and their families grow and build a better lifestyle is inspiring and to share their stories is something really special.” Samantha
“I’m thankful for the ability to use my creative skills to help others support themselves through their art.” Jennifer
“I am thankful for the people who remind me everyday how incredibly blessed I am and that I can help those less fortunate.” Don
“I am grateful for being part of the fair trade movement that is creating around the world a new economy based on compassion and hope for brighter future.” Alessandra